Sunday, April 16, 2006

DaY 2

Very Cold and windy day. Now is 4.24am in the morning and i'm still sitting here writting blog? Today's mood is blue, not sure why and don't feel like to know why. Started to fold paper stars this afternoon, mayb i'm just too free and nothing to do. I'm always think about a question - Why sometimes life is just so complicated? I started to write strange things, maybe simply because i'm just not enough sleep though. I think i better try and go to sleep. Nitez to all my friends.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Salty,
Nothing to do then miss me la!
Or you can go shopping buy things for me...hahahahah :p
Just jokin oni..take care!

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) welcome welcome

5:07 PM  
Blogger eNdLessWaltZ said...

aiks, welcome what woh ?? i wonder...

Sotong ar Sotong~ I always miss you but i don't know whether you got miss me back or not ler >.<

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home