Sunday, April 16, 2006

My Day~*

Rainy day, a weather that very nice to sleep. But still can't sleep, not sure why. I'm kinda tired after i went to PIKOM (pc fair) at KLCC today but afta i took a cold water bath and till now i'm still so refreshing =( Listening Jay's songs and folding paper stars just now. Damn i'm too free now, nothing better to do. Still learning how to manage the blog to be a better one. Now i owns a blog, perhaps i can express myself out in the blog rather than keeping all the things in my heart, is that a good idea or not? Sometimes i got things to share but can't find people to share with but only keep inside me. My english is that good, maybe through here i can brush up my english =) My current life now is boring and meaningless. Everyday wake up and just facing my pc 24/7 and waiting for the exam to come. That SUCKS ! Suddenly i hate myself, LOL !!

4 Comments:

Blogger hedwig elaine said...

em.. not bad not bad.. my kai kor is finally starting to write blog!
hehehe... I will always come and kacau one!! /gg
so.. just learn from me, express yourself by blogging ;)

12:05 AM  
Blogger eNdLessWaltZ said...

heh thnx mui ^^ always welcome you to come over and disturb. Really still got a lot of things need to learn from u oh~~ =)

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward on ur blog Mr Danny!
hehe jia you

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salty,
I think its a good idea..than after I read I can kutuk you and make you feel worse! muahahahahha :p
Fold stars for who? Me? :D
Okiela..I must get back to my boring life too..hahaha

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home