Thursday, April 20, 2006

The End of the Road

Today is the last day of my life in diploma. It’s been 4 years that I stayed in KL to study. These 4 years bring me a lot of memories. I will definitely miss all my classmates. We shared joy and sad in the pass 2 years. We even have our very own “Da Pig Family” that includes me (Wild Boar), Yih Chyi (Pig Queen), Pui Mun (Lil Piggy) and lastly Yuen Theng (Pig Head Biscuit). Envy huh? A guy and 3 leng lui in the family, haha. Today I met them at KFC after I came back from McD with Willy. Afterwards I followed them go back to college and took some photo. Now only I realize something that the girls in my class are actually pretty, haha. Today they all wearing skirts… heh. I went to attend my last tutorial class. Mr. Ng Chan Wah’s tutorial @@ I’m very surprised that he didn’t scold me for din attending his class for such a long time but he do surprised to see me. The whole class I sit there and listening but I can’t understand anything, LOL! We had a chat after the tutorial; he asked me what my future plan is and encourages me. Mr. NG changed a lot compare to the first time I saw him. He told me is fate that we met and he will be sad seeing us graduate or leaving. Yeah, so do I. I’m used to the living style in KL and now I’m going back to JB, I think it will take me some time to get over it. But I definitely will miss all my friends here. After I go back, don’t know when will I get the chance to come back KL and visit them. I hope I can always keep in touch with them. Rainy day and I’m feeling sad because we are going apart and live our life. Each of us will have a different story soon. Don’t know when will we meet again or perhaps never get the chance?

I will post the picture as soon as I learn it how to do so. =)
So now, I think I stop here and maybe continue tonight. Is time for me to rest awhile and flashback some sweet memories with them.

To those who read this, have a nice day ^^


From the left is Theng Theng (Pig Head Biscuit), me (Wild Boar), Chyi Chyi (Pig Queen), and Mun Mun (Lil Piggy) We are "Da Pig Family"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei... why so blue la... haih... 7070251 not hard to remember. no worry... :)

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salty!!
Congratulations u graduate di.. you should come here...no need balik jb..just mari sini..hehehehe
Wa..u very famous ya..you are fish, pig and God? hahahahah
so much time then chat wit me lo :p
Cheer up ya..just know that they made a difference in your life..remember them and be happy that they were in your life..not sad because you guys are parting.. :D

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home