Saturday, April 29, 2006

. . . .

My mood hasn’t turned any better. From blue and now is grey. Been thinking a lot of things, but I still can’t figure it out anyway to overcome my problem. Why you must give up something to get something? Why we must lost something in our life no matter what. Why I give myself so much pressure? Why I can’t help myself to think? Why am I so depressed? Why am I exists in this world? How good if I’m now at another place that no one know me. So I can live in my own world. What am I living for? What is my life about? There is a lot of question mark in my mind. Who can help me to solve it? Why I get complicated?

1 Comments:

Blogger hedwig elaine said...

when people are down, they tend to think negatively...
well, I always think what you are thinking now, I would ask, why I'm here, what's the purpose I'm here in this world, do I worth to be here?
You are thinking so much now most probably you are too free to do so, try to find some friends and do something else? such as sports

think of your friends and family, think about the happy incidents, then you will not be so unhappy and puzzled so much...

and lastly, sorry for unable to help u, what you advised me last time, you may think back and tell yourself too?
Remember, You should be existed here in the world, because we need you, your family need you, your friends are so lucky to have you, and so do I!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home