Monday, May 01, 2006

My Life

Nowadays my life is meaningless. I’ve been doing the same thing everyday. Eat, sleep, online, daydreaming. I got nothing better to do. Why am I having such a pathetic life? Is it because my life sucks? Or maybe I just wasting my time and waiting to go back hometown? Try to read something but the moment I pick up the book and I throw it away. I just don’t feel like studying at all. Now I totally have phobia on books. My mood still swings. I still can’t help to think from what I have thought. Everything just flash back and passing by in my brains. I’m totally sad and hope to avoid it. I’m tried to run away from it but I failed. Why am I such a lazy person? I need to change myself, but start from where? What should I need to do now? I don’t know where to start, don’t know what to do.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the purpose of life? what is your purpose? your aim in life? if u know what u want in life u would know what u should do to get what u want. :) all the best... stop living like that... if u don't know what u want, ask me.. i tell u what u want... :)

10:14 PM  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

信心、毅力、勇气三者具备,则天下没有做不成的事。

4:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salty...not nice see you so depressed ya.. If you feel like you don't want to read then dont lo..take up another hobby. Can watch umm...blue film..hahahaha... u can go long kai..buy me n gwen n ur kai che presents.. or umm...u can take up knitting...then u can sell..make lots of money de.. many things you can do..
gambate ok...dun be depressed

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try to look beyond the obstacles, have faith in urself. Jia you =)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home