Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hmm... I'm Back

It's been awhile i didn't post anything here. I've been having some problem, but i already overcome it. I want to thanks a lot of people. When i was down and need help, there are some people that keep on encourage me and help me to get over my depress. Michelle, Gwen, Elaine and lotsa people. I love you all, very appreciate that having you all in my life. Michelle, how are you now? Hope you are fine now. I'm at Johor already, need to start my new life here. I hope you are doing fine at the other side. Gwen, thanks for the sim card =) it's been nice with you, i will miss you de. Elaine, so nice to meet you, my kai mui. At least before i go back i still got the chance go out with you. Gambatte in your STPM o, hope you get flying colors in your STPM.

So, i'm getting on the track now, i will try my best to update my blog and let you all get my latest news =) I hope my new life here will make me better. I still miss KL and all the friends there. I promise to all of you that whenever i got the chance, i will surely go back and visit all of my friends.

Suddenly i think of something and feel like typing out =)
(Life is like a story, is a story about yourself. you can choose to be a happy ending or a sad ending. you are the one who hold the key to unlock your story to others. how the story itself goes are all depends on you. So, choose your way wisely =)
sometimes we must let things goes with it's own way. thinking of how to change a thing sometimes doesn't really help but only making you headache. Thinking is good but over thinking or worried is not really a good idea. It might get you confused or etc.)


So, janna to all my fellow friends, please take care and wait for my blog to updated. I need to get some sleep now cause i took my medicine as i sick already. Nitezzz


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been a while since I read your blog. How are you so sure that I would read huh?? Ei you also forgot that I can't read chinese wo..salty! Good to hear that you are better. I like you umm..the italics thought story part. very meaningful. ei ei..if you read the beginning of your blog ho..seem like you getting award..hahahaha.. :p
Keep up the cheeriness!

10:46 AM  
Blogger hedwig elaine said...

haha... ya huh, the beginning part of your blog sound like giving speech after receiving an award ... muahahaha
i'm happy to see you happy too.. ngek ngek
I am so good leh... teman you two days before you went back to Johor!

11:22 PM  
Blogger eNdLessWaltZ said...

keke, sotong, of cos i know u will read my blog becos u care about me lo. =p i know u cant read chinese. the chinese post is a forwarded chinese story. when got chance let me explain to u =) and for the head start, i din know it sounds like giving a speech. mayb i'm born with that talent.. wakakakak

for elaine mui, thnx for the accompany, so nice of having u as my kai mui ya =) thnx for everything o. take care n keep in touch ya.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home